You can increase the amount of info released tomorrow about the artifacts by figuring out this clue...

You can increase the amount of info released tomorrow about the artifacts by figuring out this clue...

UPDATE: Solved by Mel Forrest 

Originally shared by Matt Stevenson (BigMatty)

 
If anyone can tell me what the extra clue I've provided in the last post is, the next post will contain the same type of clue. I'll make that next post in about 24 hours.

The "rules" are simple - if you can make a reply in that post that pretty much says what I am talking about, I'll identify that you are correct, and make good on my offer. I've provided some clues and clarifications already - but probably not tons more coming. Maybe a few.

See the comment section on this thread:
https://plus.google.com/+MattStevensonBigMatty/posts/M8vLXtbFTKn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind