I have a theory I would like to throw here under the advice of other agents that I've discussed this with.

I have a theory I would like to throw here under the advice of other agents that I've discussed this with. flint dille​​​ posed the question "What is Klue S.​​​'s real identity? She might be in this book!" Referring to Ingress origins. After reading the book a few times, theres been one unnamed character that has been stuck in my mind even before this question was written by Flint. She is easy to pass over but a very unique person in my opinion and is oddly placed with no explanation at all. She is only seen once in the entire book, and literally sits in the middle of the page as it transitions to Devras seminar. I have found no other record of this girl but she seems to be drawing and as I said before she seems unique from her hair color which is a dark blue to a long sleeved blue dress. Who is this character? Is she Klue? It seems like any other guess to me has been far too obvious... 


update after looking up Zuur Hall with UCLA I've located another connection to flint dille​ and this girl. Zuur Hall does not exist in UCLA but Flint cowrote a book with a man named John Zuur Platten as sited here (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_Dille) maybe this Hall is a tribute but it is an obvious connection to Flint that just happens to be in the same picture as this girl. I'm beginning to truly believe this is Klue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind