I wanted to bring this post to attention as well, two more Flint questions.



I wanted to bring this post to attention as well, two more Flint questions. Great find(s) oneneednotbeachamber​​ , thanks for sharing!!

Edit: I'm adding the text from one's comment because I think it will be of interest to this audience: "I was joking around with Flint because he asked a question to one of my friends regarding Carrie Campbell, I rattled off her relationship with Enoch Dalby, her role as semioticion, and the fact that she died. So he challenged me with these two questions some of the hardest he had. Haven't had time to decypher it though. "

JoJo Stratton​​

Originally shared by oneneednotbeachamber

Also another question was "what is the closest location to the abbaddon anomaly?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind