Hello Investigators:



Hello Investigators:

I'm hosting a Hangout on Air this Friday evening, from 8PM to 10PM PST. In preparation for Reckoning Day on SAT DEC 14, I'd like to review the intel we've discovered so far, going back to the beginning from when we first learned about the Niantic Project: From Comic Con 2012, Epiphany Night, the Jarvis resurrection at Cupid's Span, the Niantic Project shutdown, the corporations, and more. I'd like to hear your stories and theories of what has happened, and what you believe may be to come.

The Hangout on Air has 9 seats, but if more than 9 Investigators would like to participate, I was thinking we could rotate new Investigators in and out throughout the 2 hours. I'll also have the YouTube stream open during the Hangout so we can respond to questions from the community as they are posted.

If you're interested in joining the Hangout, please reply to this post and I'll send an invite from the Ingress page at 8PM PST. A few tips: Hangout quality is best if you're able to connect via a hardwired ethernet connect (not Wi-Fi). Connections from desktops or laptops only, please. (In my tests, joining from mobile isn't always reliable.) I also recommend you use headphones or earbuds.

Thank you,

BR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind