Thoughts about Wright in response to a comment from JoJo Stratton on the Niantic Project page today.

Thoughts about Wright in response to a comment from JoJo Stratton on the Niantic Project page today.  I figured I'd put it here, too.  I mean no offense or disrespect to Edgar Allan Wright with this. Just a theory.

Fascinating theory +JoJo Stratton.  As best I can tell, EAW was in good shape until somewhere around Whydah. That doesn't mean that his confusion wasn't caused by something that happened at Wanatah but there's no record of anybody thinking he was confused before Whydah.  In fact, there is very little record about Wright at all, and yet there is enough to verify that some of what he claims is true, at least from my studies.

The odd thing is that it feels to me almost like not only was Wright's memory redacted and reorganized (or maybe the redaction causes the reorganizing), but peoples memories of him might have also been redacted.  

Just a thought.  But it leads to an interesting question.  Can you global search and replace or delete real memories of people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind