I don't know who else caught this, but I just had my mind blown by a small fact Susanna let slip in this recent...

I don't know who else caught this, but I just had my mind blown by a small fact Susanna let slip in this recent episode...

First, let me clarify, I've been following the story since the beginning, so I don't know if this is news or I just missed it, but it strikes home even more after I've been trying to explain the story to friends.
Starting at timecode 6:17, Susanna tells us about OLW's original scanners and how they started to interact with XM.

What she mentions is that XM in the field was INITIALLY Enlightened and OLW's scanners modified the frequency to something he considered more "safe". This both explains the faction split and raises a lot of questions!

First, it means that the Jarvis "Patch" is simply removing the frequency modification and allowing us to use XM in it's "normal" state.

How does this affect our understanding of the factions and the nature of XM itself?

I had always wondered how the Resistance using XM had any less effect than Enlightened, but it makes a bit more sense with this explanation.

However, it still gives no indication as to who's version of XM is better for humanity or what the XM is. How else could OLW's "frequency hack" be affecting the data in XM or the minds influenced by it?

I open the discussion to Essex as you are the most enthusiastic researchers and truth seekers I know and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this topic.

Originally shared by Niantic Project

This week on a Special Edition of the #IngressReport, Susanna hosts the first installment of a retrospective covering the first year of Ingress and the Niantic Project Investigation.

x

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhp2awQYLos[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind