Transcript: "Resurrected Roland Jarvis at Cupid's Span - #13Magnus San Francisco"

Transcript: "Resurrected Roland Jarvis at Cupid's Span - #13Magnus San Francisco"

Oliver Lynton-Wolfe: Stop! Stop! 13Magnus is over. And I, Dr. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe, am still standing! Where is Roland Jarvis? Where is the puppet? 

He betrayed me in Washington.  But in Bangkok, I took my revenge. Yes, I attacked him, and I won. I won. Shards were all that remained. Scattered across the world. Those worthy of you - the worthy among you - fought alongside me, on all continents, to crush those fragile remnants. In Los Angeles, Dallas, Rome, Vienna, Mumbai, and finally in Buenos Aires, from where I’ve just returned.

Roland Jarvis tried to kill me. He did not succeed. He tried to kill me. He may yet prevail today, but if he does, he will come for me, he will come for all of you.    

No, he must be defeated. No matter what faction - No matter what faction - put aside your grievances and align with me. I stand before you a martyr. To those of you who aided me in 13 Magnus, thank you for your efforts. You have served your purpose well. And as soon as we have defeated the false prophet, the door to the future, the next step in the evolution of humanity, the ultimate truth --

Roland Jarvis: My name is Roland Jarvis. And I exist. I stand before you on borrowed time. I do not know how long this construct will last. 

Lynton-Wolfe, you are defeated.  The truth stands before you, the path forward lies with me.  

I breathe this air. And I look out upon all of you. I’m reminded of time lost, of time lived - if you can call it that - within the void. But that has passed now. 

The NIA tried to kill me. They failed. And I was born. They have sowed the seeds of their own destruction.

I want to thank those of you who heard my messages and took them to heart. Those who struggled. Those who believed. Those who achieved this.

The world does not need to be a dark place. We do not need savagery and betrayal. And the pain of a failed existence. No, my brothers and sisters, all of that can change. And we can walk the path together.

To those who oppose me, I offer no threats. Only reconciliation. 

A brighter future for our species awaits. Our friends are a shining light of joy and hope that burns with the power of truth. 

Brothers and sisters, join me and together we can shape our destiny!

[embed]http://youtu.be/KqOOpplnlW4[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind