On the thought of puzzles within codes and visa versa and the need for the decoders to work with those that work on...



On the thought of puzzles within codes and visa versa and the need for the decoders to work with those that work on the back story puzzles, take a look at this one time code I redeemed for my participation in the Niantic Project discussions. Specifically "Turing Spy" a possible reference to ADA or Omnivore? (not sure if it was ever mentioned if Omnivore did the Turing test as well)

I am curious if the other codes have similar references, and if we can use them to spell out a message. This code came to me today, if you have used your code and would like to post it here we can test out my little hypothesis. Thanks for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind