Navarro Epiphany Night 2018 RPE Archetypes

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Navarro Epiphany Night 2018 RPE Archetypes

I decided to get all of these together in one post as it seems the archetypes did change between sessions on what they did. The system was changed a bit in an interesting way that I think offered more of individual role for each person in each game. Yes someone more important than others but it seems like every game had a chance for the archetype to actually use their ability rather than just drift through the rpe. I'll go more into the details of that once I post my thoughts on the three rpes that I decided to participate in.

Ingress John Hanke flint dille Andrew Krug #ingress #epiphanynight2018 #campnavarro Operation Essex Project Lycaeum Project Isthmus













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind