As a follow-up to Melissa Wikkedimp 's post about the Operator page, I'm reposting the information I got from the...



As a follow-up to Melissa Wikkedimp 's post about the Operator page, I'm reposting the information I got from the second set of codes. Thanks to a transcribing effort from YutoRaion I had a quick start to working on the code.

The biggest clue I got was in the last four blocks of the first line. With four different sets of triple digits, not all of them could be the row numbers of a straddling checkerboard cipher. But one of the articles I read mentioned that they would use an escape character to transmit number and triplicate the numbers to ensure accuracy. And if you look at that block, there's a '20' before and after the triple digit streak. This gave me one of the key numbers for setting up the checkerboard.

Going by frequency of numbers, I surmised the second key number was 3. And the spacing worked out well. That gave me a long string of numbers, which I then ran a number of Search and Replace using Notepad. (One of the lessons I learned was to run the two digit replacements first, THEN work on the single digits.)

I didn't guess every letter correctly, but I was close enough to treat it as a cryptogram which was relatively easy to solve at that point. Here is the final result:
CANDIDATE 13: NIKOLA TESLA (1856 TO 1943) IS A STRONG CANDIDATE AS AN REDACTED THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TESLA AND OLIVER LYNTON WOLFE ARE STARTLING. TESLA RECEIVED AN ADVANCED EDUCATION IN ENGINEERING AND PHYSICS IN THE 1870S AND WORKED ON COUNTLESS REDACTED THE SUCCESS OF HIS REDACTED GAVE HIM THE FINANCIAL MEANS TO PURSUE ANY PROJECT HE COULD POSSIBLY DREAM OF STARTING. ONE SUCH PROJECT WAS REDACTED WHICH WAS ON PAPER SUPPOSED TO BE AN REDACTED WE BELIEVE REDACTED BECAUSE TESLA REDACTED IN FACT THERE IS EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THAT REDACTED WAS A TECTHULHU DEMOLITION OL REDACTED BEGAN IN JULY #1917# AND INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS OF THE TOWER WERE DESIGNATED AS SCRAP. THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY REGARDING THE PURPOSE AND DEMOLITION OF REDACTED RUMORS SPREAD THAT IT WAS ORDERED DEMOLISHED BY THE OEALED(sic) THE REAL REASON FOR THE DEMOLITION OF THE SITE WE BELIEVE THERE WAS A MAJOR INCIDENT AT THAT LOCATION WHICH CAUSED REDACTED PIECES OF SCRAP THAT HAVE BEEN RECOVERED FROM THE ORIGINAL SITE RESEMBLE EARLY PROTOTYPE COMPONENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN USED IN REDACTED OBTAINED DOCUMENTS HAVE REVEALED THAT THERE ARE STRONG TRACES ELEMENTS OF CM(sic) XM ON THOSE COMPONENTS WHICH ARE CURRENTLY STORED IN SECURE NIA VACILITIES. WE RECOMMEND PRIORITY BE GIVEN TO THE COLLECTION AND REDACTED AND EVENTS SURROUNDING THE TIME PERIOD OF REDACTED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind