Hi everyone, thanks a lot for accept me inside Essex, it's a honor have the opportunity to investigate with the best.

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for accept me inside Essex, it's a honor have the opportunity to investigate with the best. I'll try to contribute in all I can and I hope to find the answers for the questions that don't stop to sound in my mind about shapers, xm, artifacts, glyphs, etc. and more that will emerge in the path.

I have to recognize that I love the mistery and this is the reason beacuse I follow all I can about the Ingress history, but I play in the street too. If somebody want to play with me in the battlefield my nickname is DarkEdward, a L8 smurf who lives in Madrid, Spain. Independently of the alignment, I'll waiting here with open arms for talk in person about the dark secrets of the misteries of the history of Ingress and have a good time.

Finally, a big hug and keep investigating ;)

PD: I heard something about a Hangout for the Essex members... I want to go inside please... ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind