This is the image of the coin found in the vault in Austin.

This is the image of the coin found in the vault in Austin. Hank Johnson was explaining the details of it and it's symbolism but he was interrupted before he could continue and was not heard from again that night. A deeper significance was manifested when I saw Hank's coin post tonight and realized immediately that it is a different coin than we discussed. Admittedly I do not understand the significance of the differences and for this reason I am including the pictures for you all to discuss.

The main differences I notice are what appears to be a glyph beneath the bird as well as u beneath the chair, the Magnus symbol is reversed and the letters/word beneath the chair. These are not all incidental changes as might occur during an archaic coin minting, these are deliberate changes. They have to be. I can't explain it other than to say that they just have to be. I believe the 'why' is up to us to determine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind