The Virginia Deadrop

The Virginia Deadrop

Originally shared by Paul Washington

I'm sitting at home watching TV relaxing,and I get a message from Joshua Wehmeyer #BSP - The drop has been made!  Oh yeah it is on! I tell the family I have important Resistance L8 business and fly out the door.

I make it to the drop spot but can't find a thing. It is cold and my adrenaline is rushing because I know rival agents are also in pursuit.  The area was dark and I'm shining my stupid cell phone light all over the place.  Every time I hear a sound  I stop to see if it is the cops or the rival agents.  The Virginia War Museum  grounds are not the best place to be poking around in the dark looking suspicious.  I finally find the package and rush back to my vehicle and promptly leave before examining the package.  

Competing agents notify me on my scanner that they spotted me leaving the premises. No time for chit chat.  Feeling like Ralphie when he got the Orphan Annie ring in the mail I rush home.   Not being gifted in the art of decoding I must get the contents of the package to capable agents. Nikolas Moore Verum Inveniri 

#nominus   #RIPHankJohnson  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind