This is a chat transcript from a conversation that occurred in the Essex hangout around 8:00 PM EST and included...

This is a chat transcript from a conversation that occurred in the Essex hangout around 8:00 PM EST and included JoJo Stratton, Cat S., Lou Kohn, Mustafa Said (Also known as "MuMu"), Nikolas Moore, myself, and of course, the honorable Edgar Allan Wright.

Here is the full transcript:

Thomas A
https://plus.google.com/110289508116377658380/posts/JcxhLWpZHzY
bows How can we help you Dr.Wright?

Edgar Allan Wright
Perhaps Black Kleitus was killed because he was anti-Magnus or maybe because he was going to give secrets away.

Thomas A
Also, can you explain why Devra strongly dislikes you?

JoJo Stratton
a tratior?

Edgar Allan Wright
I wish I could.  Is there ever an answer for such things.

Thomas A
Touché

Lou Kohn
It would be personal I'd imagine

Edgar Allan Wright
Perhaps I broke her heart.  There were no traiters or heroes in those days.  It was just our cadre of entangled relationships. 19:55

JoJo Stratton
Stein mentioned you and devra trying to settle

Edgar Allan Wright
Yes. We should.  Consider the irony.  I know that it was my fault. I can not remember what happened.  I can only remember the emotion.  Emotion without content.

Thomas A
Don't we all? That happens to the best of us

Lou Kohn
Relationship Entanglement. Something that makes Quantum Entanglement look like elementary math.

Nikolas Moore
What about Cleopatra?

Edgar Allan Wright
You jest. But jest and truth are indistinguishable.  Noting is funny except for forbidden truth.

Nikolas Moore
sorry if I lag, bad connection, might lose you

Edgar Allan Wright
Even slapstick is a statement of the human condition. The buffoon is he who we all fear we are.
But to the question at hand.  Who were the members of the 13MAGNUS of Alexander's time. Post on the Essex page so that I might harvest.

Thomas A
Possibly Socrates?

Edgar Allan Wright
We might crack this before Zagreb.  
Yes. Socrates is good.  Plato/Aristotle?  

JoJo Stratton
would members be those helping Alexander?

Mustafa Said
Both

Edgar Allan Wright
I must go. I listed some names on my post.  I shall return.

Cat S.
bye Dr. Wright. Take care.

[embed]https://plus.google.com/110289508116377658380/posts/JcxhLWpZHzY[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind