Edited:

Edited:

I have been working on some documents to track my glyph hacking and organize them in what I think is a logical way. I must confess these documents are rough and constantly being worked on.

The first document is my spreadsheet. This is where I input my hack as soon as it is complete. It has portal alignment, level, message, time, timezone, and notes to myself.

The second document is word doc. This document has all glyph words in alphabetical order. I started out doing it by glyph, but found it easier to do it by single word, even if one word was on more than one glyph. This document is usually behind the spreadsheet by a day or two and only has the message one time. I will eventually organize each section by placing the phrase in accordance to where the weird is in the phrase. Ie is the glyph word, the first second third forty or fifth in the phrase. I will also eventually be linking each phrase to a screenshot for verification purposes.

The final link is to my album where I upload glyph hack message screenshots. Sometimes I miss everyone because I an hacking at work and have to do something when the message comes across. I will be working on getting all messages as fully passed.

Everyone here should have rights to comment on the documents. Let me know if I should collect any other information, and remember these documents and photo albums are a consistently being updated during the week.

Edited to reflect new spreadsheet.  Converted from old Google sheets to the new Google sheets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1db1M1CrYGsZkyT89mbUI5WM3LMWgIxpedEmD0ZoHElY/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_dVhTpmHdRA21GFS-xzerG5oTNcFown1-ebHPfE3tIM/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://plus.google.com/photos/102038124272991225590/albums/5990822319935483713

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind