I think no one has post something like this before, but sorry if I'll duplicating something.

I think no one has post something like this before, but sorry if I'll duplicating something.

I think is rare that ingress is bringing up again the beautiful Sarita Hays (yes, I'm a fan) for the last recursion anomaly after 7 months of being missing. (Last time on IR http://goo.gl/6kEP0o) They show us a different girl with Susana during 13Magnus and she was if I remember well in Bangladesh in Recursion. So why Sarita again? And most important, why to made special mention of her appearance in the last Ingress Report (number 50) as in the one we discuss here that has the characters distorted images clues.

For sure she's better known than the blondie, at least I think that, but I think she has never been such an important ingress character to put her in the same level of Hank Johnson, Klue and Susana.

This make me think if she's going to have now a better roll to impact in the story line. Or maybe, if Susana is going to have any issue (problem, disapearing, kidnaped) that will bring Sarita as the lead presence on the Ingress Report for some time.

What do you think?  Maybe I'm just over thinking.

[embed]http://goo.gl/6kEP0o[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind