I have a theory I'd like to bounce off Essex about Alexander, 13Magnus, and immortality.

I have a theory I'd like to bounce off Essex about Alexander, 13Magnus, and immortality.  I'm wondering, was Alexander's conquest the cause of him discovering the secret of immortality?  He likely wanted the Artifacts to complete himself, and make himself invincible. I feel as if the 13Magnus group was created to keep this a secret.  They were the ones actually thwarting Alexander.  His body was whisked away by Ptolemy when he died, possibly to prevent people from finding out the secret.  Are the 13Mangus charged with preventing the release of the secret at all costs, including sacrificing entire civilizations?  This would make the antimagnus, the one who can complete the formula of bringing body and soul together into the perfect being

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind