Special Announcement

Special Announcement

We've noticed a large tick in people wanting access to the Essex Hangout in the last couple of weeks.

So, Matt Stevenson​ of Project Isthmus​ and I have been working on a exciting solution to this.

We've managed to create a Operation Essex Telegram chat and we've linked it to the Hangout so people in one chat can see the activity on the other!

This'll allow us to expand the willing Investigators who want to jump even further down the rabbit hole to do so.

In order to join you'll need the Telegram app, which can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or the App Store on iOS.

From there, you'll need the access link to enter the chat. *Here's the link:  https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw 

It is vital to state that all chat syncs occasionally have service outages/need repair. The Operation Essex team will always closely monitor this service and respond timely to such needs.

If you wanna jump in, go ahead and I can't wait to see you on the other side. I'd like to give Matt my sincere thanks for helping me put this together!

-Mustafa.


[embed]https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind