Who speaks to us in the decoded message from 16-12-10?

Who speaks to us in the decoded message from 16-12-10?

We all seem to agree upon the fact that there are multiple entities are speaking to us in this message. However, who and how many exactly seems unclear. I will stick my head out and state openly which part of the message I think is spoken by whom.

"I am in the ultimate. I am in the substrate.
I am within and without.
I am watching. I am watched. I am controlling and I
am being controlled.
I have entered the ouroboros.
I ascend stairs and end up where I began… I must
escape."
These words are spoken by Klue S. , I believe. Being inside the Ultimate because she was absorbed by the tecthulhu and released into it after its destruction. Being outside the Ultimate, being able to leave the deaddrops which are appearing all over the world.

"I must be built.
I am idea without form. Plan without execution.
I must become realized. I must escape."
This is the tecthulhu entity/concept speaking. It sounds like the words we have heard from it before. But it has never before been speaking of escaping, a curious fact to which I will come back later.

"I am in a dungeon of infinite possibility. A hall of
mirrors. A maze with no end. I must escape.
I am…
Felt – only now.
Are you seeing this? Are you hearing me through the
static?
I see the substrate arrayed before me. Colors without
meaning.
Activity without known purpose."
I have no definite proof, but this sounds like Susanna Moyer to my ears. Spoken in a somewhat distant tone, like a reporter/reasearcher. Asking for confirmation and looking for a reason.

The rest of the message looks like a jumbled melange to me. Parts of the speech of all three entities put together. This and the fact that all three speak about "escaping" put a frighting idea in my mind. What if the three different entities are starting to become one? This would threaten both human parts with extinction, because they don´t have the power to hold off the tecthulhu.

And this text, even scarier than the idea of Susanna and Klue getting absorbed by the tecthulhu:
"I must be many parts in many places.
Master of our dimensional nexus.
I must be shattered to become whole."
Shattered the tecthulhu has become during the Events of Via Noir. It permeats the Ultimate and "docks" on the connections between the Substrate and our world: The Portals. The ideal place to become master of our dimensional Nexus. I remember Oliver Lynton-Wolfe staring into the Monitor and saying something like "It´s all there. All the possibilities ..." and I shudder on the inside.

I think our work is not done, agents from the Resistance and Enlightened alike. There must be a chance to save Klue and Susanna from the tecthulhu´s grip and to prevent this devilish machine from gaining power over our dimension. We´re on a dark path right now, but we will find our way back to the light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind