because my brain is fried and I'm not sure what I did wrong.

because my brain is fried and I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Originally shared by Melissa Wikkedimp

In an earlier post, I had questioned why, Sumoya's follower, who was assumed to be Obsidius, called the decal on the aquatic vessel Jormungand instead of Ouroboros as he would have been more familiar with it, and only calling it Jormungand as a way to distinguish the two in his mind. Ouroboros being the beast of renewal; Jormungand the beast of destruction.

As time goes on and we lose both Susanna Moyer and Klue S., and possible Oliver Lynton-Wolfe, to the Moyer Tecthuhlu and we hear that the Acolyte is trying to learn more about how the Moyer Tecthuhlu worked, speculation began among the Operation Essex and Project Isthmus communities that maybe tecthuhlu is only as dangerous as it's creator. This idea allowed me to consider exactly what Ouroboros and Jormungand actually are.

Ouroboros by (rough) definition means tail eating serpent. Jormungand is also a tail eating snake. In fact history is full of stories of serpents that eat their tails. They symbolize infinity, death and rebirth. The circle of life, if you will.

So what made the Ouroboros and the Jormungand different? It was the stories. The creators and how they choose to use their creations. Jormungand has even been disguised as a large cat because it suit it's creator needs.

And because of this I believe I have come to the conclusion that both Ouroboros and Jormungand are and were the tecthuhlu of their and our times.

It is the infinite. And the ultimate.
It has been thought of and brought to life.
It is strong but it is also fragile.
Tecthuhlu has a weakness. I believe that we can and will find it.

Edgar Allan Wright
flint dille
John Hanke
Jennifer Brozek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind