Hey everyone!



Hey everyone!

As you may already know, Hank Johnson's breadcrumbs started appearing a while ago on the Portal Network, all the way back in 2014. After some information emerged about Paita, Peru, and what happened after a vessel sailed over here, Operation Essex members had suspicions that one of Hank's breadcrumb's was hidden there. Even though we've had a couple agents visit the city before and check, I wanted to personally check myself if there was anything over here.

I visited the city today and visited 4 out of the 5 portals on the city. The only one missing was "Portal de Paita", which is quite far away from the actual port. None of the portals dropped any media for me, and I tried hacking each one at least two times. With this, we can either confirm that there was no breadcrumb hidden over at Paita, or that the Portal Network had a small glitch and didn't drop me the breadcrumb. Either way, we at least got some factual information.

Thanks to all the agents who were looking for these breadcrumbs in the past two years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind