I'm posting this here too because others might be able to learn from what I have studied.

I'm posting this here too because others might be able to learn from what I have studied.

Originally shared by Ariel Diana (Arielsmurfeater)

So being the analytical person I am I decided to to some number crunching on the first part of Ishira Tsubasa's glyph journal. Here are some interesting things I found when looking at the numbers:

There were 5,993 glyph sequences reported, of those 3,235 were from Resistance controlled portals, 1,854 Enlightened portals, 840 unknown faction portals and 64 neutral portals. 2,179 sequences were from lvl 8 portals and 1,245 were from lvl 7 portals. 71 sequences were from portals that had been ADA'd; 267 were Jarvis'd; 217 had active frackers and 360 had one or more commands entered into the command channel.

A total of 813 unique glyph sequences were recorded, however this number might be less because some glyphs have multiple meanings and if a meaning was not known then all meanings were listed (i.e. No / Not / Absent / Inside).

The most active month in the first part of the glyph journal was in May 2016 with 1,451 sequences recorded from 34 agents. The most common reported sequence was "Avoid Chaos Avoid Shapers Lie" which was reported a total of 38 times (30 Resistance portals, 4 Enlightened portals & 4 Unknown faction portals).

I also noticed that in May 2016 and June 2016 there was a substancial increase in the sequence "Create New Future" being reported, mainly between anomalies. I also noticed many more things but wanted to post the most interesting observations here, but I will list the links below for those that want to see all of my observations.

Google document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11HVsYraz8UNKAH0VUvKgb4wPd-48WUJ1bD-uwGKhOhc/edit?usp=sharing

Google Spreadsheet with data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X31lCw9CA2G5PTQ-B8LQLlAHhXzNTR_-TSblZ7YboCU/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind